Monday, June 05, 2006

Informatix Is Back

Finally, the DNS record has been switched to the new name server and Informatix is now back to online, but unfortunately, i don't bring the backup for Informatix today, so i just put an index page for that. My website has come back online again, since i have a backup on my office laptop, so i can upload it as soon as possible. Local OOo Documentation project page has also been restored and they are online also. Too bad, we lost our forum and screenshots for Linux's desktop that we made when we are still learning GNU/Linux for the first time.

I hope i can make the main page came back online tommorrow as tonight i will upgrade my Slackware system with the latest update from Slackware-current changelog. There has been an official KDE 3.5.3 packages on the -current tree, so i'm going to upgrade it tonight. I downloaded a total of 390 MB tonight just to get the updates for Slackware. Luckily i can finish it all tonight and let's have a nice upgrade to KDE 3.5.3. Last night i also compile the latest kernel 2.6.16.19 and it worked well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Willy,

    If you tell me where to download what I can download a lot of things for you with a better connection. I could burn a dvd for you and bring it to Indonesia - it might be even faster in case it's a lot of stuff you want to have. Let me know in advance if there is anything you'd like to have, and send me a shortlist a couple of days before I go so i can download it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I will do that :D
    for now, all of my needs have been fulfilled and been downloaded successfully (even though i have to wait for some time)

    ReplyDelete