Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Heavy Duty

For the last five days, i have made my self bussier than ever with OpenOffice.org Documentation Project. I have to change the status file, sending an issues and attachment to OOo's Issue Tracker, and also uploading the translation files into the Project's Website. I also have to do the same to it's mirror site, so this is a energy consuming task, but i enjoyed it. It is fun to be able to contribute to the OpenOffice.org community, since they are so frienly, even though we never met before, just via emails.

Also i am waiting for an approval for my access to the CVS site on the OOo's developer since i need that access to modify Indonesian page as soon as possible after i submit an issue to the Documentation Project. This is my first experience dealing with CVS and also SSH access, but i will learn it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment