Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Not a Perfect Vacation

I just came back from my vacation to Tawangmangu and Sarangan for two days with my relatives. It was fun until the second day when we went to Sarangan to enjoy the lake there. The road was awful and so slippery since it was raining. We had to stopped for a few times because our brake was overheatted and it was shocking. Finally we had our change to enjoy the boat in the lake and riding horse in our last day (today). We played card and also walked around the place, since it was a good place to have a walk to enjoy the nature and also the fresh air.

I read the news that a Tsunami waves has killed many people in some Asia countries. I hope that they who were left can accept this tragedy and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment