Thursday, December 02, 2004

My Last Change

Today is the last day before i will face the final exam that will start tommorrow. But my test will be started at Saturday and i only have to submit my paper and that's all for one day. My next test will be on Tuesday and it will be robotics. The last two exams will be held in the same day, which will be ethics and compiler. Can't wait to get this semester finished in just a few days.

As the end of the semester, my faculty will open a change for assistant recruitment for the next semester. I don't know whether i will take this job again or not. I have been an assistant for five semester up to now and next semester i will take my final project. This is going to be a major consideration, since i have to finish the project in one semester so that i can be graduated in April or October (it i can't make it to April). Next semester will be my last change to become an assistant, since after that, i won't be an assistant again, but maybe a lecturer. Pretty hard decision, but i will make it before next semester begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment