Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Da Vinci Code Movie


I really wanted to see The Da Vinci Code movie since i have read the book and i want to see the visual version of it which will be casted by Tom Hanks (i was a Sonny Erickson promotion in Taman Anggrek which said that the movie will be available on May 19). The movie will be available in May 12 in other countries, but i don't know when will it be available in Indonesia, since it's not listed yet in Coming Soon section in 21Cineplex. I have read and collect all the Dan Brown's novels (Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demon, Digital Fortress, and Deception Point). In my personal opinion, only three of them are great. I kindda dislike with Deception Point. At first, i also kindda confused with the digital fortress, but after i know that it was computer-related topic, i started to enjoy reading it. I don't know whether the other novel will be available on movie or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment