Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FireGPG Rocks

Thanks to Eko's Post, i finally found a great Firefox extension that could help me signing, encrypting, decrypting, and verifying my email message through GnuPG. In the past, i used PGP, but since i used Linux all the time nowadays and i no longer use my email client (i saved all my email at my GMail account), i need a tool which can be used in GMail web interface directly.

The FireGPG is the answer to my search. By using this extension, i could sign all of my message i wanted to send and people could verifying it by downloading my public key here or here or even here.

3 comments:

  1. You should checkout MailCloak at www.gwebs.com

    It does all that and more, with integrated key management and it works on about a dozen webmail services, not just gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, gmail is my primary email, so i think firegpg is adequate for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:58 AM

    fotoflo: you should read willy's post more carefully. he use linux. and according to mailcloak's FAQ, it runs on windows only.

    ReplyDelete