Thursday, July 29, 2010

BootCamp

Today, i will be staying at Seturan since i have to monitor the students who took the BootCamp event since early this week. I will only sleep there for tonight and i will be back to my house and doing my activities for tomorrow normally.

This is very unfortunate, since Slackware-Current development has started again just when i am about to leave to Seturan Doh. I think i will have to wait until tomorrow to get the updates in -Current. Meanwhile, i will start the rsync process in UKDW's Repo Server so you can get the updates later in the evening.

Update (20:44): we have Internet connection here, even though it's not so stable, so i can update using rsync to my campus repo server. Right now, my laptop is running the latest -Current Banana Pirates

No comments:

Post a Comment