Thursday, January 18, 2007

Out of Town

Starting tomorrow, i will be out of Jakarta for 3 days. I will be in Semarang for my cousin's marital party that will be held at Saturday. A night before the party, we shall have a feast to celebrate it with the rest of the relatives, including me and my sister. I will be coming back to Jakarta at Sunday and at Monday i will go back to work normally.

Luckily that my project is now finished, so i can leave it for one day and i'll come back again at Monday.

What surprises me is that my girlfriend will also be in Semarang during that day, because she has to accompany his mother in Semarang for singing contest. I wish i could see her, since i will have busy schedule in Semarang.

It's been a while since my last visit to Semarang and meet my relatives there. I think it will be a great time to meet them.

I don't think i will have Internet connection there, so perhaps no post at my blog for about 3 days and also i won't be able to read my e-mails, so please be patient if you sent me a message.

1 comment:

  1. waa.... u make me feel want to meet my bf also ..
    Hahaha just enjoy your day with ur gf ya :D
    Have nice short holiday :D

    ReplyDelete