Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Private Internet Connection

It's not actually a private Internet connection, as i have to share it with my cousins. But at least i now have a faster Internet connection at my room, so i can access Internet everyday like the old days. The technicians came to my house today and change the settings for the modems since it's now unlimited, so we don't need to use the old settings, which requires us to dial the Speedy, but instead, we just turned on the modems and we'll be connected in a few seconds.

Today, my computer is already back at my house, and i'm busy reinstalling all of my application again, but it's almost finished, so in a few days, i'll back on finishing my projects again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    Someday I'll subscribe internet connection in my home,, now I enjoy internet connection in my campus,, Never suspect what will happened without internet,, uuhh,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had this kind of experience when i came back from Jakarta and still using Dial Up. Everything seems not right at all :D

    It's running very nice now :p

    ReplyDelete