Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Start Again

Tomorrow, the regular class will start and i will start teaching again until the end of this year. Meanwhile, my master program will also start next months, meaning i have less than 3 weeks to prepare my self as it's going to be very busy for me. I almost finished all of my course materials, but i have it covered until mid test, so i think that's fine for me. I'll try to finish it up ASAP, since i don't like to work something in a rush (one day before deadline for example). I prefer to plan everything and do all the hard work from the beginning and i can enjoy the rest of the semester.

FYI, i will teach 3 subjects this semester and about 6 classes (in total) plus becoming a students again at weekend (for my master). Also a deadline for writing Linux article on PCPlus every two weeks. Whoo.. it's going to be a busy year for me.

Ok, back to my desktop for now and working on the materials again big grin

No comments:

Post a Comment