Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Technology Beyond Internet?

Japan is trying to conduct a long term research that seek for a technology beyond Internet and probably (or hopefully) will replace Internet. They will allocate 7,8 trillion Yen for that research and they hope it will be ready for commercialization at 2020. It's a big challenge, as all of us have known the big power of Internet which has dominated almost every events in this world. Internet has changed this world (it's a fact) and what possibly out there that is beyond Internet? Is it just a dream or someday, it will come true? Let's find out in the next thirteen years winking

2 comments:

  1. I'd be curious to know more about Japan's search for a technology beyond the Internet. Could you tell me more or lead me to other sources so I can find out more. I'd invite you to post a response at http://tekgossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from Indonesian site, detikinet.com. I don't know where do they get the source

    ReplyDelete